Booking Terms & Tour Conditions:
Included on Your Private Custom Tour:
– Expertise of an English speaking photo guide.
– Entrance Fees.
– Activities listed on your Individual Itinerary.
– Some Tours include Lunch (clients pay for beverages and tips at the restaurant).
– Private Transport to/from Resort and on Tour.
– A cooler with bottled water and snacks travel along with the transportation.
– Round trip air-conditioned transportation exclusively for your group. Pick up price is based departing from Playa del Carmen.
– Pick ups outside “Playa del Carmen City – Akumal” zone*
– Internal or International Airfares.
– Travel Insurance. Please make sure that you are currently covered with a Full International Insurance in case of emergency.
– Items of a Personal Nature such as Towels, Organic sunscreen or repellent, telephone calls.
– Drinks or “extras” at the restaurants are paid by clients.
– Additional expenses resulting from the delay or extension of a trip due to weather, sickness or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
– Tips are not included.
* Hotel pick-ups inside Playa del Carmen City to Akumal City are included on the total price otherwise the following fee is charged per vehicle depending on resort location and group size:
Hotels out of “Downtown Playa-Akumal Zone” (+40usd)
Hotels at Tulum or Puerto Morelos (+50)
Hotels at Petempich Bay or Moon Palace (+60)
Hotels in Cancun (+80), Punta Sam or Playa Mujeres (+90)
Small Group Tour Deposit
A PayPal deposit is required along with the Booking/Contact Form and the agreement of the Terms/Conditions to confirm a space on this tour. If there are two travelers on one form the person signing takes full financial responsibility. Details will be sent to you via email.
Deposit & Trip Guarantee
This deposit is non-refundable if you choose to cancel after your space has been confirmed as each Custom Tour and small group tours are unique and require longer lead times and much earlier commitments and payments from us to our service providers.
Note: The price per person drops when there are more guests in your group. That is because we have fixed costs to pay: transportation, driver, guides, reservations, etc. Kid prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age of 4 will be charged 50% of the regular price.
You will be notified by email of the final payment along with the requested tour date and other important information for your tour once your tour space has been confirmed. The due date for your final payment will always be at morning of pick-up. Full payment is made in cash only in USD or Mexican Pesos. We will use the current exchange rate using XE Converter.com.
Please let Us know as soon as possible if You wish to cancel. The transportation service asks for 48 hour notice for all cancellations.
- If you cancel within 3 days (more than 48 hours) in advance we don’t have many money losses but we keep your deposit.
- If you decide to cancel within less than 24 hours or last minute (or the day before the tour), we would need you to pay $200 US dollars, to cover part of the arrangements like the transportation service and other fees we pay in advance.
- All our tours go Rain or Shine, and can still have an amazing tour! Most of the times it is only raining at your resort!
- Let us know that you arrived safe and sound, we strictly need your Room Number in order to proceed with all tours! Otherwise is not possible to pick you up at your resort. Please CONFIRM by Email after checking-in.
We always hope the best for You and your holiday! We are looking forward to meeting You and hope You feel the same way!!!
The deposit is non-refundable if you choose to cancel after your space has been confirmed as each Custom Tour and small group tours are unique and require longer lead times and much earlier commitments and payments from us to our service providers.
Your special tour will be completely private. We provide you with the knowledge, customer care and tons of fun in true paradise! No plastic theme parks, crowded buses nor multiple pickups. We LOVE to share our excellent Local Food made by real Locals.
It will be a complete different experience with brand new snorkeling equipment, newer vehicles (vans), drinks, fruit, snacks, your own licensed driver and your very own knowledgeable personal tour guide, always aiming for “the tour you want, as you want it” in the friendliest way and a relaxed atmosphere. We care about our Natural Resources. No animals kept in captivity, we take you see real natural habitats of the species.
We focus in Quality, not quantity. We can’t offer discounts for people in the trade, children or multiple tours. Payment is made in cash only. All clients are charged the same. Only large groups get a lower rate as they split the van rental & other tour costs. A small PayPal deposit is required in order to complete your booking. We certainly need 24 hours to arrange any tours. Please fill out the Contact Form to send us all the info we need for your special day.
We provide a unique personalized experience, best value for your money and your precious holiday time.
You must be in suitable physical and mental health to travel depending on the activities of the chosen trip. Any physical condition, diet, or treatment requiring special attention must be reported in writing when the reservation is made. You must be able to participate in the activities on the itinerary of the tour that you are booking or rest in a shaded area while others perform the activities.
Levels of activity:
Active: Significant rural up and down walking, possible hikes of about an hour (Archaeological Sites). Snorkel requires average fitness level and it is considered continuously active, also for hiking/biking/canoe/swimming.
If you are unclear as to level of your itinerary please let us know in advance!